Where to find a 1.5" sanitary valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
B3 just discontinued their clover stainless ball valve. 1 week after I bought the pro pump. F'ers!

Does anyone know who else sells these?

Thank you for the link but that valve can't hold a candle to the B3 valve. And that thing is like $300 compared to $79.

Just so you know, those valves you are looking at are butterfly valves and do not function the same way as ball valves. On our scale, they do not have the same kind of flow control that a ball valve has. They are more-or-less on/off valves with homebrew applications.

KLG may get some ball valves in though. I have dealt with them a couple times and they have great customer service and prices. Kevin is the owner and is a really communicative and nice guy.

I have a request for KLG to call me. Since they are in Cali it will take a few hours.
I have been doing busy with this company for a few years and found out one thing. Lack of communication.

I believe they run it in the back of a Chinese restaurant.

They use paypal and I have had no problems

Dominus Vobiscum

Swagman:cool:

Kevin emailed me right after noon (9:00am pst) I then called him and he was very nice. My 2 SS sanitary valves and sanitary T was on it's way by 1:00pm.

Back