Where to buy a keggerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyp

Reaction score
I would like to buy a new keggerator but I don't want to deal with with the hassle of the freight company especially since I have heard that a lot of them get damaged in transit. Does anyone know whre I can buy one and pick it up. I live in north Alabama and don't mind driving 100 miles or so to pick it up myself. I really like the Sanyo brand but any one of comparable quality will do.
Thanks
Randy

Then dont buy a "Kegorator" make it.

need:
mini fridge that will hold your keg.
keg
co2
hoses (beer, and co2)
gas disconnect
fluid disconnect
and a picnic faucet

^^ basic kegging set up.....Not you can get nicer buy drilling and mounting a tower, etc. check out the show me your keg thread...

Definitely build it. I bought this dual tap system and installed it myself. You may even be able to save a few bones by purchasing the items individually, but this was a nice all-in-one package. Then all you need is a fridge (go to craigslist). I found one on Craigslist for free, and it turned out being an old vintage fridge that was pretty nasty, but after a good bleach cleaning, sanding and painting, it turned out awesome!!

Back