Where is The Pol?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
I used to see him everywhere in the forums but not lately. I did a search on his name and it is like he no longer exists. When I do a search on anybody else I get all the threads you posted in, him =no results.

He had a flight into the Bermuda Triangle!!

Dibs on his setup!

But shouldn't this be in general Chit Chat. Unless me got mashed and boiled?

I must be doing something wrong, I came across a thread he started a little over a week ago.
No supprise though, I wouldn't be on here so much if didn't have a job where I sit in front of a computer all day.

I have it in writing via pm, he promised me his setup if he died after trying the Australian "No Chill" brewing method....

ooopppsss...maybe I was wrong, and you can die from it....

(my bad....when can I pick up the rig?)

I wish I had my very own private e-stalker...
*Snif*
-Me

Ok if you guys want to have fun with this post then fine, maybe I will leave it up. But I give up, how do you delete a post you created?

The option to delete is only for paying members; however, I'm sure a PM to a Mod can get rid of this pesky thread for you.

I dunno what's wrong with this thread....it's nice when someone shows concern for an online person. THe problem with these forums is that we develop a comraderie and then people drift away (can anyone say bigkahuna?)

I was worried about the Pol when all those planes were crashing, an sent a pm one day when I hadn't seen him online...

I applaud your concern.

Personal concern for another human being and frivolity in the same thread? Nirvana baby!

Don't go deleting it. Let the love spread!

Maybe he became deathly ill while in Alberta, Canada this week and didn't eat for nearly three days. Perhaps he was being fed with an IV.

In any case, The Pol is "okay"... but has only been concious as long as absolutely necessary for the past 5 days.

Thanks for your concern.

Maybe he became deathly ill while in Alberta, Canada this week and didn't eat for nearly three days. Perhaps he was being fed with an IV.

In any case, The Pol is "okay"... but has only been concious as long as absolutely necessary for the past 5 days.

Thanks for your concern.

get better soon!

Thanks for your concern.

Dude that sucks, I'll drink to your health tonight.

Also can they put homebrew in the IV?

It began in Chicago... killed me in Alberta... dont know what it is, was... but I can only stomach about 500 calories a day right now. Which by the way does not lend itself to anything other than sleeping 18 hours a day.

Sorry to here, Pol. Hope you're on the down-swing. Sounds like Norwalk virus (or "Norwalk-like" virus). You're probably exposed to a lot of communicable diseases with all the people you're around in airports and on planes.

I am sure I am exposed to a lot... breathing 48% recycled air all day. And, many of them look like they are carrying something. Ugh.

but I can only stomach about 500 calories a day right now

Depending on what you are drinking that's only two beers a day and nothing else. :(

It is cool that we care enough about people we don't even know to wonder what happened to them and notice when they come back.

Just saw LS Grimmy recently, he hasn't been active in months. And I think quite a few of us still wonder whatever happened to landhoney.

That is an oxymoron if I have heard one. I did change it a bit though :)

But funny enough, I had a 102* temp last weekend and could barely move and no one missed me on here.

I guess because this is the first time I ever saw you post. ;) I wouldn't expect anyone to miss me if I dissappeared, I am not really known here like some of the others and don't expect to be. :D

Depending on what you are drinking that's only two beers a day and nothing else. :(

It is cool that we care enough about people we don't even know to wonder what happened to them and notice when they come back.

Just saw LS Grimmy recently, he hasn't been active in months. And I think quite a few of us still wonder whatever happened to landhoney.

I have not had a DRINK in over a week, the thought of it, makes me ill right now. I am supposed to head back out for 4 days tomorrow, trying to get myself patched up enough to get to San Antonio tomorrow!

Heard a rumor he is at the NCAA basketball games -- cheerleading for Brewmasters Warehouse
Wow, that was original... and innacurate.

I love these dudes that try tearing a guy down, when they have no clue what they are talking about.

Wow, that was original... and innacurate.

I love these dudes that try tearing a guy down, when they have no clue what they are talking about.

I'm not sure why you're being so defensive about it, maybe it's the illness. Clearly the guy was just making a joke, and a funny one at that. You must have lost half your post count after you went on the delete-spree wiping all your BMW-whoring posts off the site!

^another joke!:ban::mug:

How are the Albertan Nurses? Are they as mean and bitchy as the ones in BC?

You find out what the hell you caught yet?

In the fall I found a giant battle of echinaccia at costco for cheap. I have been taking it for months now and have not (for once) caught anything. I even managed NOT to pick up pneumonia off my parents. I usually pick up one nasty respiratory virus or another. Norwalk was back around here as well.

Sometimes when I fly I think I should be using a hazmat mask.

Hope you get better soon. That brew rig of yours misses you. I know, it sent a letter to my rig saying it was feeeling lonely.

How are the Albertan Nurses? Are they as mean and bitchy as the ones in BC?

You find out what the hell you caught yet?

In the fall I found a giant battle of echinaccia at costco for cheap. I have been taking it for months now and have not (for once) caught anything. I even managed NOT to pick up pneumonia off my parents. I usually pick up one nasty respiratory virus or another. Norwalk was back around here as well.

Sometimes when I fly I think I should be using a hazmat mask.

Hope you get better soon. That brew rig of yours misses you. I know, it sent a letter to my rig saying it was feeeling lonely.

At first I thought you came down with echinaccia which you caught while at costco. :D

Latest posts

Back