Where is The Pol?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been doing a lot of international flying, both north and south... so who knows what these people are carrying. Hopefully the coming 4 days will be much more successful than the last 5 were. Shivvering and curled up in blankets in first class is not my idea of a good time.

I may be brewing in a couple weeks, maybe not... been working a ton of OT and this has not helped me stay on top of things at home either. The rig will continue to collect dust for now.

A study was done at the Univ. of Virginia Medical School which exposed a group of individuals to a common cold virus... half the group had been given echinacea, half a placebo. They all got the cold with statistically equal severity. Another similar study showed the echinacea half had actually suffered more prolonged/severe colds than the placebo group, though it was very close to the margin of error for being statistically equal.

I wouldn't waste my money on it. Just eat right, get some exercise, wash your hands often, and anyone who openly sneezes on you... instead of saying God bless you, say god damn you.

Unfortunately, with 48% recycled air, not cleaned, recycled... anything that gets coughed up in the back, I can theoretically get up front.

Sleep has been at a minimum leading up to this, and stress has been higher than normal. My regular airline job is working me to the freakin' bone this year, and I picked up some side work... why? Because I am a retard... so I am really busy as of late.

It is getting to the point that I think I need to take some stuff off my plate. My OT bank is through the roof, I can afford to take the rest of the year "off".

I am frequently in Chicago, but rarely overnight... we have a base there, making layovers pretty obsolete.

We are actually starting Chicago to Spokane this summer... stay tuned.

Spokane may be in Washington, but it's still [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=spokane,+wa&daddr=seattle,+wa&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.996163,-108.984375&sspn=48.300228,56.074219&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=7"]rather far[/ame].

The Pol, if I find out you're a vector for the T virus I will sic all my zombie hunters on your ass!

Back