Where do I get Perlick 575ss?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrogpilot73

Loving the hobby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm acquiring the parts to build my kegerator, and I know that I want the Perlick 575ss faucet. I checked my LHBS first, just the generic stuff. The only place that I've found is brauman's eBay store. Not that the man doesn't have a good price, but I do enjoy shopping around. Where else online sells the Perlick 575ss? It seems as though my google-fu is failing me today.

I was looking for them also, check out perlick.com, there is a "Tapping Catalog" you can download, which seems to suggest that you can order from them directly.

If you can, their prices are incredible. I'm curious to know because I am about to build one of my own.

Wow. I think I'm ordering straight from Perlick. That's cheaper than the only place I've found!!

Let me know how it works out. I've searched all over this board and couldn't find anybody who said they've ordered straight from perlick. I guess it was just my "If it seems to good to be true...." pessimism that's kept me from doing it.

Let me know how it works out. I've searched all over this board and couldn't find anybody who said they've ordered straight from perlick. I guess it was just my "If it seems to good to be true...." pessimism that's kept me from doing it.

I agree, but I hope it works out for you! I purchased my 575's from Rapids Wholesale, they had them drop shipped to me as they don't stock them

Latest posts

Back