Where did all the Weyermann Pils malt go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porterpounder

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get sacks of it for over a year now and none of the big (or little that I can find) homebrew retailers have it in stock. Does anyone out there know where my favorite German pils malt went?

I haven't been able to get sacks of it for over a year now and none of the big (or little that I can find) homebrew retailers have it in stock. Does anyone out there know where my favorite German pils malt went?

You want a sack of Weyermann Pils? ****, I can get you a sack of Weyermann Pils by 5. Don't ask me how, I know people man.

But seriously though, they never stopped making it. It's available in the States from BSG Handcraft and it's awesome. The problem is that most shops (including the one I run) buy pallets of grain from the Country Malt Group, which handles Best Malz so it's much easier and more economical to get that than to order base malts from a different supplier and give up valuable pallet space. Good luck on your search, if you really can't find it PM me and I'll make sure to get you some

The same place all the cowboys went

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

You're welcome.

Maybe your supplier or his supplier don't want to get it anymore. You should ask what the problem is. We get ours through BSG, no problems so far, except Weyermann's Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner is not always available. The rest is.

Now we've been looking to get some Patagonia for almost 2 years... despite BSG's aggressive marketing campaign. Go figure.

Haven't been able to or don't want to? There was plenty in stock at Blackstone Valley Brewing in Woonsocket RI when I stopped in last Saturday. If you're in SE Mass you can't be too far of a drive from there.

http://www.blackstonevalleybrewing.com/

Latest posts

Back