Where can I find these really small sanitary fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhambrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed this really tiny sanitary fitting in a member's photo:

5271-DSCN2316.JPG

On the pickup tube: does anyone know where I can find small clamps, gaskets and flanges this size? Thanks.

they are !/2" fittings

Yes. 1/2 OD is the barb diameter but the actual TC ferrul/flange is 1".

1/2 OD, 3/8 ID, 1" Ferrule. And a real pain to find anything to mate with unless bought from Sabco. I have seen other 1" ferrule TC fittings but the gasket surfaces are grooved differently.

1/2 and 3/4" triclamp clamps are the same size, as are 1 and 1.5". if that's indeed a 1" clamp, and the diptube outer diameter is nearly the same as the clamp inner diameter, then that means the diptube is 1.5" piping.

i'm sticking with the 1/2" (or 3/4") clamp.

p.d.

1/2 and 3/4" triclamp clamps are the same size, as are 1 and 1.5". if that's indeed a 1" clamp, and the diptube outer diameter is nearly the same as the clamp inner diameter, then that means the diptube is 1.5" piping.

i'm sticking with the 1/2" (or 3/4") clamp.

p.d.

What? The piping is 3/8" ID.

I agree about the size of the pickup tube. The triclamp is 3/4" clamp, and either a 3/4 or 1/2" gasket.

To the OP, I'm pretty sure mcmaster has these sizes. You can also just google triclamp fittings.

p.d.

Right...thanks for the information. I had bookmarked Sabco, but not purchased any of their stuff when putting my current system together- not in the budget right now. Maybe I can upgrade in the future when I "Pimp my Rig!"

Back