Where are the Johnstown, PA area homebrewers at???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waldzinator

Reaction score
Hi,

I think it's sheer insanity that we don't have an organized homebrewing club in Johnstown. Well, I take that back...apparently, there are one or two clubs out there, but I can't really peg down when/where they meet. I go down to PA Fine Wines and Winemaking down in Windber when possible (support LHBS), and they don't seem to know of what clubs, if any, meet.

Believe me, if I don't have to start something from scratch here, I won't. But I really would like to find or start a club in Johnstown that meets with regularity and where we can do some sampling, group brewing, contests, etc.

I also hate Facebook - maybe that's why I'm not in the know. Someone help, or let me know if you're interested. Like I said, not trying to step on any existing clubs' toes. Just want to enjoy some boozin' commraderie.

I'm actually in the club. If you're interested send me a PM and I can let you know when we meet and such. If you are free memorial day weekend we are actually having a tasting at Duman Lake Park off of 271. We are located at pavilion 2 and will have about 28 brews from members of the club.

Back