What's your favorite Ninja Batch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seabee John

Swing the BIG hammer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
***Definition*** Ninja Batch - sneaks up on you and kicks your @ss!

Mine?

Apfelwein

5 gal apple juice - Langers 100%
1 Lb pure clover honey
1/2 oz Anise
1/2 oz Licorice root
1 packet Champagne yeast

Rack after two weeks to remove spices - leave in secondary for 3 months - keg

And most important - watch your consumption

What's your Ninja batch recipe?

I have a few ass kickers...

Trois Pistoles juiced up to 10.5% - all that alcohol turns into fruity flavors after 6 months
Interceptor IPA - cold serving temp and bitterness masks its 7% bite - kinda like getting raped by a speed trap
German Chocolate Stout - warm and fuzzy just like a birthday cake, but that warm feeling isn't from getting that sweet present!
8.2% Apfelwein back-sweetened with Splenda. - Smells like cider, tastes like cider, oh **** i'm wrecked!

My mead's have a while to go, but they are all gonna be ninja I think. The chocolate cherry one has a few years to go.. but it will end up being 18% worth of ass kicking.

Wee heavy. When it's cold, it's easy drinking, but as it warmed up, I realize that it could jump out of the glass and kick my ass and the ass of all my other beers. Phraseology credit goes to my roommate Cameron.

lets think Chuck Norris when it comes to a nice India triple that I like to make. Starts at 1075 and it really likes to sneak up on you.
Talk about a round house to the face!
what did the chuck say to the face: Wasted!

damn... you gotta pony up the dough for some WLP400 for that thing. Coriander wit with Nottingham's is like... uhhh...a spicey english pale ale!! Aint no wit without the belgian funk my friend!

The recipe is usually always under construction but Weizenbock kicks my ass. The next one I brew will be around 7.8% and worth every point...

One of my favorite batched I called BigZestyWheat.
It was a 6.5% Wheat beer that had the zest of 2 lemons in the boil and the zest of two more in secondary. It was an amazing thirst quencher, and never let you know how big a punch it packed.

Latest posts

Back