What's your favorite bumper sticker?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Masturbation is sex with someone you love" Then the base chaplain called our team leader and he made him take it off.

"My Australian shepherd is smarter than your honor student."

"Welcome to Arizona, now go home."

"I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go."

"If you're going to be a turd, go lay in the yard."

"United States Marine Corps: when it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight."

A sticker with a 3 eyed smiley face.

All my heros were cowboys
Regan
G Bush
GW Bush

If you can read this thanks a teacher, if you reading this in english thank a soldier

You spelled Reagan wrong and your sentence structure is all messed up. :p

I just saw an SUV with a sticker that said "I'd rather be in nature. I don't just hug trees...I kiss them, too."

What is wrong with people?

Oh, FAVORITE...let's see. I like the "Cthulu for President" ones...those are great. Why choose a lesser evil?

I have a "Republicans for Voldemort" sticker waiting for a home. My first one went on my old laptop, which I used during grad school (MBA). The hilarious part was, a third of the students were Army Comptrollers. Most had families, and found it hilarious. (Most had also been "in the sandbox" and were somewhat cranky.) I don't put bumper stickers on my car, not even the parking sticker for work.

If you *want* a Republicans for Voldemort, check out the comic strip Goats. It's completely random, and no longer makes much sense at all, but they sell the tshirts and bumper stickers in their store.

The Marine sticker reminded me. One day I ws behind a mid 60's model ford p/u. I could see through the back glass and there were 2 biker looking dudes in the cab and they were so big their shoulders were almost touching, long hair flying all over the place. Anyway they had the Marine sticker and the other one said:
I'd Rather be Killing Communist

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

"If you love something, let it go. And if it doesn't come back to you, Hunt it down and kill it"

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

My all-time favorite:

Procreate_Emblem.jpg

"Despite the cost of living, it is still popular"
My friend has this one on his 1989 Ford Festiva

A friend of mine has one that says: "I never thought I'd miss Nixon"

How about:

"My juvenile delinquent is sleeping with your honor student"

"What's up?" (posted upside down). I guess the same can be said for "G'day".

My all time favorite: "I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy" :mug:

Aw, come on, if you haven't formed your core beliefs based on bumper stickers, then you're not a real american.

That's why I love OBX and fish so much. Everyone has those little fishes on their cars...makes me wanna go to the OBX and catch some sea bass.

:drunk:

Sea Bass...yummy!!!

My favorite one is....

Please don't tell my mother I am a truck driver,

she thinks I am a piano player in a whorehouse.

Well I know this will tick some of you off:
"I'd rather go hunting with Cheney than for a ride with Kennedy"
" if Obama screws up health care where will the Canadians go?"
on my bumper
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it-Daniel Webster"

Storm

Back