What's your brewery name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Greg's Brewing Co.

old_greg.jpg

I just started brewing but have picked out a name. On my Irish side of the family the crest has a naked mermaid at the very top, so I decided on Topless Mermaid Brewing.

Ah, my brewery name changes with the seasons. My beers have whatever name I think is funny or cool at the time. Few years ago it was Battlestar Galactica themed. Now it's possibly Dr. Horrible related, or maybe Discworld themed.

Dog House Brew

Because everytime I brew, I drink so much that I'm always in the Dog House the next day. Couldn't think of a better name, actually it came from SWMBO. "Drink one more and your in the dog house" :rockin:

My brewery name is "Brewer's Concepts" a play on my real business (I have zero intention of ever selling beer) Custom Carry Concepts,LLC. making holsters was a hobby that I loved for relaxation. Now its a business and I have turned to brewing for relaxing!

My original recipes are:
Buck Wild Bitter and Buck Wheat Blond both made on a whim and both completely different than expected, though still very enjoyable. though I haven't designed any labels for my kegs.

Latest posts

Back