What's in your kegerator RIGHT NOW.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orfy's HobGoblin and my IPA that needs to be dumped (infected somehow :( )

Brad's Ordinary Bitter and Blasta Ochtapas Duch

Neither of which are finalized recipes hence no links. :) I have a feeling the bitter will blow tonight though and I have v2 to put it it's place.

Pumpkin Ale
Hard Cider (only about 1/2 gallon left)

I am putting in an APA that was based on Jamil's recipe tonight and an Oaked/Keg-Hopped Stone IPA clone as soon as the cider kicks.

Kegerator A:
1) Guiness (3.8%)
2) American Amber (4.2%)
3) Munich Helles (4.2%)
4) SNPA ((5.4%)
5) Big Wit (5.8%)

Kegerator B:
1) Munich Helles (4.2%)
2) Little Wit (3.8%)

BierMuncher said:
Kegerator A:
1) Guiness (3.8%)
2) American Amber (4.2%)
3) Munich Helles (4.2%)
4) SNPA ((5.4%)
5) Big Wit (5.8%)

Kegerator B:
1) Munich Helles (4.2%)
2) Little Wit (3.8%)

I'll catch up to you soon BM! I have a second kegerator that holds two kegs, but I have to get two more kegs first. That'll only put me at 6, but still close... damn close!

With that many kegs, I'm disappointed you don't have anything over 7%.. nothing over 6 even!

On the left tap is my ESB, which is roughly modeled after that made by Red Hook. This particular keg contains the very last extract brew I've made...the subsequent seven or eight batches have been PM or AG. It's well aged and quite smooth. (It's also nearly empty!)

On the right is my APA, this one being very similar to the Sierra Nevada flagship brew, and what I consider my "house ale." It's a little lighter in color than SNPA, and slightly more bitter...I use magnum for bittering hops, and cascade for flavor and aroma. It's quite nice now, but will be perfect in another few weeks. It's PM (6lb of grain, 3lb of LME) but my next batch will be all grain.

A 3.5g keg in the garage fridge contains apfelwein, and will continue to for the foreseeable future. :D

Just blew the hell out of my kegerator this weekend. Down to Cherry Vanilla Stout and a bottle of Chimay, as well as a carboy of Goblin clone (thanks Orf)

Drunkensatyr said:
Just blew the hell out of my kegerator this weekend. Down to Cherry Vanilla Stout and a bottle of Chimay, as well as a carboy of Goblin clone (thanks Orf)

Hey, that Cherry Vanilla wasn't bad. Can't believe you guys haven't finished it yet.

Ó Flannagáin said:
Hey, that Cherry Vanilla wasn't bad. Can't believe you guys haven't finished it yet.

Eh, it is a bit too sweet for my taste. I think it is the cherry that is throwing it off for me.

Drunkensatyr said:
Eh, it is a bit too sweet for my taste. I think it is the cherry that is throwing it off for me.

Installed those shanks and faucets you gave me. They are AWESOME! Should upgrade to steel before spring though, but they are wayyyy better than the picnic taps I had.

The last of a keg of "Old Dog Brown Ale", and it just keeps getting better, the older it gets, and four gallons of "Learn from my Mistakes Cider"... it is always nice when you read AFTER adding 3#'s of brown sugar that you should NEVER ADD BROWN SUGAR!!!!!!!

I figure that I will let the cider age until St. Paddys day, and in the mean time, make a stout to mix with it.

Just these three.

NewTapHandles.JPG

Ó Flannagáin said:
Installed those shanks and faucets you gave me. They are AWESOME! Should upgrade to steel before spring though, but they are wayyyy better than the picnic taps I had.

Glad they are going to good use. I mean, holding the shelf down in the game room was important...but.....

Must you continue to taunt me with the fact that I have kegs but not a full set up to use them. :(

Bills Pils(lager...a bit green yet)

EdwortsApfelwein(cider version...awesome!)

Hail Pale ale(very good)

1 empty tap...I'm so ashamed(2 kegs conditioning though)

Cheers:mug:

Northern English Brown
Pumpkin Ale
Oatmeal Stout
IIPA (Pliny clone), not drinking, dry hopping, actually need to taste this one

EdWort said:
Just these three.

NewTapHandles.JPG

This makes me feel the need to also include that once these two kegs are filled that one will be full of Cranberry/Strawberry/Apfelwine.

EdWort, please excuse me if I give you a manly half-hug when I see you at NHBC this June to thank you for Apfelwine. :rockin:

Quarryman's Mild
Fairfax Falls Fog (a Vermont Common beer)
Bampa Bristles 80-/ ale
Edworts Apfelwein (okay, not actually tapped cause I don't have enough taps/connects)
An AIPA (dry hopping still actually, and waiting for another picnic tap or faucet?!?!)

Once I get that CO2 tank out of there I'll have room for one more. What a mess that will be! :ban:

On Tap:
Wintery-Mix oatmeal Porter
Oatmeal Cream Stout
Scotrish (not quite an Irish Red, not quite a Scottish export)
Chimay Blue clone

Awaiting kegerator space:
Half-Baked Swedish Rye Beer
Hard Cider
More Porter (house regular)

Just the ESB right now. I took almost 2 months off, so I'm rebulilding now. I'll have EdWort's in there in another 10 days. Then it'll be some double batches in the mix...

I have 4 taps, and right now I've got two different IPAs for the wifey, a great ordinary bitter, and Apfelwein.

Kegged and carbing but not ready to drink are a robust porter and Ed's Haus Pale Ale.

Oh, wait, I just remembered that I don't have a kegerator yet. You guys suck!

:D :cross:

A mostly empty keg of Apfelwein and a mostly full keg of "Evil Monkey In My Nut Closet" hefe (so named by SWMBO because the banana flavor/aroma is out of control on this batch, and it's got an unexpected nutty flavor, too.)

Back