What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hefeweizen .... the blowoff jug was only half full when it started... blew a boatload of yeast over too [emoji15]

Unfortunately just mead right now...2 carboys with 4.5 gallons each that has been aging 6 months. Just oaked one and pomegranated the other. Bottling next week... then another 6 months of bottle conditioning. God I hope I have time to brew soon!

Beagle Amber Ale and today brewed my Buster Bourbon Chocolate Stout!!!! Which I will bottle and age.
Cheers!

I have five gallons of Revvy's Kentucky Common and a single gallon of Apple Pie ale from the current BYO.

Got 12 gallons of splitbatch Porter.
10 gallons belgian quad.
12 gallons of Citra/Amarillo.
So many beers to make and so little time
Work is getting in way of my brewing.

23 litres of Orchard Breezin' Acai Raspberry Rapture. Added three lbs of table sugar to get the OG up to 1.080.

Next batch will be beer I promise.

Brewed up the start of a sour red solera project yesterday. 5.5 gallons of 1.064 wort which I pitched an 800mL starter of US-05 for primary. After a week or so I'll rack onto my house culture mostly consisting of Wyeast's Lambic blend plus some dregs.

7GqpWaH.jpg

The home situation:

5.5 gal '14 Lambic
5.5 gal '15 Lambic
5.5 gal Flanders Red
5.5 gal Brett C Old Ale
5.5 gal Session Kriek
10 gal Oud Bruin
10 gal Flemish Pale

Will get the Flanders Red bottled tomorrow and finally brew my '16 Lambic (about 3 weeks late). May try and knock out a Bitter or Mild after work this week.

11 gallons of NE Galactic IPA
Tried a few new LODO things with this brew so I'm excited about it.
Conditioned the grain before milling.
Underlet the mash water
Inverted the chloride to sulfate ratio
Lowered the rate of boil

This is a crazy business am I right?

Just put on a spiced holiday ale... Hope to have it ready for the Turkey-Day get together

5 Gallons on Peanut butter stout, bottling today
5 gallons of Gingerbread porter, which i brewed yesterday with my first ever yeast starter.

I now see the advantage of a starter as a bought a glass carboy and can now see whats happening. 12 hours in and bubbling away with about 1 inch of Krausen already.

10 Gallons of GLBC Christmas Ale clone
15 Gallons of Centennial Blonde
10 Gallons of Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale
10 Gallons of Dragonmead Final Absolution clone
5 Gallons of Mr Cheeks Citra/Simcoe IPA

Yeah, I hate brewing over the winter. I build up a pipeline and keg them over the winter (I have ~15 kegs).

5 gallons of Krampus my 9% avb Christmas Ale (based on Festivus from NB)
5 gallons of White Walker my house 6.5% avb Belgian Wheat
5 Gallons of Chocolate Stout 5% avb goes into the keg tomorrow.

Got to do another White Walker. It goes fast.
and a Bourbon Porter for the winter

10 gal Belgian Tripel split in 2-5 gal batches. One will be finished with Brett B in secondary. Ready to bottle in Jan/Feb.

I have 3 5 gallon batches going...a Hefeweizen, an American Brown Ale, and Speckled Heifer (Spotted Cow clone).

5gal of German Pilsner and 5 gal of Black lager in primary. Will drop another 5gal of Pale Ale Saturday.

Just finishing up a Kitchen Sink IPA – ready to transfer to keg.

Two row, red wheat, flaked oats

All additions at 20 or later. Apollo, Amarillo, Idaho 7, Citra, Comet

WY1968

OG 1.055, FG 1.010

Sampling indicates this left over recipe will likely be a repeat on purpose next time.

5.5 gal of Graf
4.5 gal of Cider
5.5 gal of JD Brown Ale (January Dregs, all my leftover ingredients from 2016)

See my signature:

I just entered a competition so soon I will be brewing 5 gallons of Red Ipa, I will keep every body posted.

A sour red, a sour brown, a golden sour, a sour stour, an homage to my favorite beer Orval, a hoppy Farmhouse ale with Omega C2C blend, an extract brett saison and a spelt saison that is ready to bottle.

Back