What's Brewing on Veria

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaHarry

Reaction score
I saw the show, "What's Brewing" on Veria. A satalite channel up in the nosebleeds. They apparently discuss anythng that is brewed. Tea, coffee, stuff with fungus, you name it. They finally got to beer.

Oofda! What a bunch of tards. She brings out three beers on a tray and the alleged expert identifies them by look alone. He says the pale one is obviously a lager and the two dark ones are obviously ales. Tada! He can tell they are ales because they are dark. "Because they are DARK!"

I'm yelling obsenities and throwing things at the TV. I couldn't even watch the rest of the show. I couldn't believe they couldn't even be bothered to find someone who actually knew something about beer.

Man, that really chaps my rhubarb.

:end rant.

What, you can't tell the difference between an ale and a lager by looking?

J/K some people just aren't the experts they claim. The only good thing that comes out of crap like this is that one person might have saw the show and actually been inspired to look into beer or brewing some more.

Back