What's Boiling In Your Pot This Weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing a double batch of my "SWMBO Slayer Belgian Blonde". It's my first 10-gallon batch.

It's gonna be beautiful weather in the midwest.
Banjo Burner is ready. :ban:
Ugly Keggle is ready. :D
Transferred my secret weapon paint-strainer-manifold over to my new 10 gallon Rubbermaid. ;)

How's about the rest of you. What's cooking in your brew house this weekend?

Nothing. Having some people over on Saturday and I'll have have my Pete's Wicked clone on tap. I used the recipe from Clone Brews and I was surprised how hoppy it came out. Dry hopping with 1 oz of Cascade was way too much for this recipe. I also have a case of mixed Sam Adams and Pilsner Urquell for those who can't handle the hops.

Nothing.

We're hauling the kids and the dog down to visit my parents and the rest of my family in sunny Central Illinois.

I've not been home, with the kids, since Thanksgiving. So I'm looking forward to it, and the fam is looking forward to seeing the kids.

:D

Next weekend we'll be bottling our Bells Brown Clone and racking our Dragon's Milk clone attempt to the secondary

Brewing up either a Kolsch or Brewpastor's "Water to Barleywine". I really need to get something going for my winter beers.

Cheers and Good brewing to you all this fine weekend!

BierMuncher said:
Uh...ohhhhh.

I have an APA with one Oz of cascade leaf dry hopping at home right now.

Don't get me wrong, for me, 1 oz is fine. It's the other BMC swilling guests who may disagree.

I finally getting around to BP's 07.07.07 IPA. This weekend also hopefully includes transferring my 07.07.07 Revolution to the secondary and bottling my Vienna Lager.

Oatmeal stout and an IPA are on the bill for me Saturday. Supposed to be a beautiful 18C and sunny tomorrow. I plan to get up early and take advantage of the whole day.

If my brother drags his butt up to my place on Sunday we'll bottle his dunkelweizen and probably do another hefeweizen for he and his SWMBO. Busy brewing weekend, just the way I like them! :)

Hopefully my first A.G. a Pale Ale of some sort similar to EdWort's Haus Ale, depending on what I can get at the LHBS tomorrow and what I have in the closet. Wish me luck :)

Brewing the hefe in my sig and kegging the IPA. Was hoping my ranco controller would have gotten here today so I could wire that up for the newly acquired chest freezer whilst I waited on the mash but no delivery yet :(.

I'm taking a walk on the wild side and brewing a chicha de jora. 4 pounds of malted corn, some tea, and dry ale yeast. I'm doing one batch to drink at the height of fermentation (supposed to be sweet) and i'm souring another batch and adding a few pounds of raspberries. I don't know either will turn out good, but it promises to be interesting...

Not brewing this weekend, having big 16th birthday party for my son. Getting up at 2am to start the smoker, got a beef brisket, a pork butt and 3 chickens to cook. Plus dry hop my Wizard Ale....

Back