what to brew next???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyChestnutFan

Reaction score
I have brewed some hoppy IPAs and would like to brew something different. I am open to pretty much any style suggestions. What have been your best beers?!

time to think about a Märzen. I did one last May using vienna, munich and crystal 80 and 40. Was great at Christmas and is getting better. Want to start this years batch in March to enjoy in October.

I'm finishing up a session brown, the wort tasted pretty good. It's my first brown and first session beer. Trying to get something to bring to the office that won't get my co workers to drunk in the middle of the day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I like English bitters, so I suggest one of those haha

Sent from my Torque using Home Brew mobile app

I'm doing a strong brown ale, so I'd suggest that! Caribou Slobber is my inspiration, but I added extra steeping grain and 2 extra lbs of dme. I like me some robust flavors so I think I'll get what I want.

jd-brew where you work that you can drink in the middle of the day

A user experience shop based out of Finland. I've worked for a few smaller foreign companies in the past and have found they seem to be pretty easy going with drinking on the job... As long as you don't get to tipsy and still get your work done that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back