what should i make now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherry300zx

Reaction score
well i just got done making my first batch of beer and its all bottled, I was wondering what suggestion you guys may have for another batch? preferably something simple as I am still learning and working through the hole process

first beer was a wheat beer, i more or less have been drinking lately blue moon and sam adams cherry wheat.....but im looking for something new to do and try.

Do you like bitter beers? A good ol' czech style pilsner might suite your. Or a pale ale or a bitter

Less bitter: A kolsch maybe?

I'm a big believer in brewing what you like vs what is supposed to be easy for a newbie to brew.

What beer flavors tend to make you go :) vs :eek: ?

i like pale ale, I really haven't tried much so im looking for something that has a good bit of flavor.

what suggestion you guys may have for another batch

One of these:

Recipe Database

Pick a simple one.

:)

Seriously, you can make whatever you want. It's like asking "What's something simple I can cook for dinner tonight?" Whatever suits your taste. Go with any reasonable-gravity style of ale using an extract with steeping grains recipe. Irish Red, English Brown, Mild Ale, Pale Ale, American Ale, etc, etc. Use a recipe or buy a kit from either your local shop (if you have one) or online. Some online options:

MoreBeer
Austin Homebrew Supply
HopTech
Midwest Homebrew

The beauty of making your own homebrew is you can make whatever you like. Good luck with it.

Rick

Back