What should I do

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nckmasse

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's my situation. I just moved to Pennsylvania for a few months, and before I left I was planning on brewing with a buddy if mine. I was pretty excited to begin brewing, but the move obviously put a hamper on our plans. I would love to brew out here in PA but my apartment isn't big enough/not the right conditions. Anyways, I guess I was just wondering if you guys had any advice as to what I could do (any good books?) for the next 9 months until I'm able to brew.

Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Where in Pa? There is a HBS in Fredonia, NY (Western NY) that will help you brew at the store @ no charge, assuming you buy the ingredients there. P
PM me for more info.
John

How about doing some smaller batches on the stove? Do some biab or partial mash brews if you have to cut out some equipment. Or pick up some of the good local brews from pa. Visit troegs, victory, yards etc. there are tons of nanos/micros depending on where in pa you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

where in pa? i live in hershey and love to have people to brew with.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Home Brew mobile app

That must be an awfully small apartment if you can't brew in it. People do small batches on a kitchen range, choose the yeast to fit the temperature available for fermenting, put it in a small bucket or carboy and go on with life. Try a one gallon batch of saison.

I make 6 gal batches on my electric stove, and I made them while in an apartment too.

What is it about your situation that hinders you?

Latest posts

Back