What kind of deal am I getting??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollinsBrew

Reaction score
I am getting ready to purchase 2 keggles with SS welded fittings, 10 gal Gott cooler w/ manifold and valve, CF chiller, propane burner w/ stand and a 30lb. propane tank. All of this for a little over $300.

Since I am trying not to be killed by SWMBO I said that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up. I know it is but I still have to build a brewsculpture of some kind as well as get all the fermentation equipment...and then kegging equipment and a kegerator....and etched beer mugs...and personalized beer coasters(I don't want rings on the table)...and a bar...and a robot to poor for me.

AWWW crap....we don't need groceries do we? :drunk:

Buy it and with the quickness. I payed more for two keggle and a wort chiller. You can show SWMBO this thread as justification. As far as a brew sculpture goes you can do it on the cheap Check this out:

Quick hijack- WOP- i used the cooler on tuesday, its the same exact one as pictured it worked well held temp for the hour, my system gave me 65%efficiancy but that was my first try. Dont be worried when you pour strike water in and it it soudns like its cracking.

Back