What Keg Company Made Handles Of Blue?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
All of the Corneliuses (Cornelii, sause... heh) and Spartenburgs that I have seen have black handles and bases, and all of the Firestone's I have seen are blue.

SO, is Firestone the only company that did the blue? I have seen reference to other colors, but haven't seen them myself; where do these come from, if they do indeed exist?

:p

I have two green kegs that are labeled as cornelious made keg. They where both labeled for canada dry ginger ale.

If I recall correctly all my colored tops are Firestone. I have green, blue and red.

I use the green ones as secondaries and bent the bev tube upward slightly so as to not transfer any yeast to another corny I plan on taking on a road trip.

missing link said:
My green ball lock is 7 up and my blue one says Dr. Pepper if I remember right.

There should be a manufacturers name embossed into the stainless near the top. Could you check and see what make these are?They may also include a model name such as Challenger and a 'Mark' series roman numeral.

Back