Reaction score
SWMBO Walk the Line
everyone else Giggety Giggety
:ban:

SD

brauhaus

Reaction score
standard palm ring tone...

i can't stand when people have "gangster rap" ringtones, there are 2 ladies at our office (both 30+ years old and single) and they have yet to learn that this is a professional working environment and not everything thinks it's cute to hear someone's gangster rap tone...

no matter if they are the "freshest, ill-est beats"

**edit: i just remembered, when i get pager text messages for fire calls, I have a fire siren tone... wow, and here I thought I wasn't hip like everyone else.

although I refuse to change my ringtone from the standard, ring, ring.

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
@BLL, I love it! I might just have to toss that onto my phone too! Gotta love The Who.

k1v1116

Reaction score
I keep my phone of vibrate only almost all the time, so no annoying ringtones. if I do use a ringtone its the stock phone ringing sound.

Evan!

Reaction score
Stock ring.

I also have a custom feature on my phone that automatically shanks every mf'er I come across who has some song for their ringtone. It's a sweet phone. Keeps the riff-raff in line.

Oh, how bout that, Justin Timberlake is your ringtone. Hm. Oh, yeah, sorry, my phone automatically shanks people who have song ringtones. Can I call an ambulance? Well, that depends on how quickly you can change that ringtone to something less *****ie.

thewurzel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
IIIIIIiiiCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just like the guy at the baseball stadium

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
@BraeHaus, I had Holla Back Girl on my old one, before the LCD cracked. Just gotta crop it and remux it, then upload to the server. Hmmm. Is that on this hard drive? ... It is. Gotta go, ringtone maker is calling me. :)