What is your avatar?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jota21

Reaction score
Pretty straight forward - what does your avatar mean? I know some are just a brewery logo, or a picture of a dog or something, but i see a bunch that are just of a person? Is that your picture? Someone famous that I should recognize?
I can't decide what to make my avatar, so i guess i'm looking for some inspiration :drunk:

TxBrew - your avatar is actually what inspired me to start this thread. I was hoping that wasn't you!!:mug:

Mine is a previously unpublished photo of naked Halley Berry and Jessica Alba getting in on in a Las Vegas hotel room. Some people tell me they only see a brewstand. Bummer for them huh?

Baseball is the best game ever, The Milwaukee Brewers are my favorite baseball team, and Robin Yount is the greatest Brewer ever. So Robin is my avatar. I am considering, though, to go with Ryan Braun, to get with the now...........

megaman rocking out! :ban:

Is mine the only animated avatar...or do only I see it animated?

Mine is just me doing two of my favorite things. Drinking and brewing.

Just my favorite camera... :D Canon 1Ds Mark III... BooFingYa

At some point, I'll probably post a picture of my other 'cannon'... :D They used to joke with me on the range when they found out the spec of the rounds I used... :drunk: They would call them artillery rounds, and joke about how they could see them going down range (heavy bullets, moving slow)... Still knocked down the steel plates REAL GOOD... Very little muzzle rise for something without a comp on it... :rockin: I do so miss that... :mug:

Mine is a gnome sniffing a donkey... here is the riddle: huge gnome or tiny donkey? you be the judge...

references around here to the donkey sniffer mean me. Most people can't pronounce my name.

Mine is the team that's gonna win the 2011 World Series - exactly 20 years to the year of the 1991 Twins - the winner of the best World Series of all time! (of course I'll change avatars by June 1 when they are in the cellar :D)

I lived in Germany for 3 years and went to the O'Fest every year I was there, everyday, for the duration of the fest. My avatar is one of my favorite German sights (and Frank Zappa songs)-Titties 'N' Beer!

Moose

I lived in Germany for 3 years and went to the O'Fest every year I was there, everyday, for the duration of the fest. My avatar is one of my favorite German sights (and Frank Zappa songs)-Titties 'N' Beer!

Moose

Only thing that could be better than that, would be titties that you got beer from... :rockin::ban::drunk::mug::tank:

BTW, titties and beer are two of the favorite things men like to suck on/down... :D

I think mine is fairly self explanitory. For the non-baseball fans it is the old Baltimore Orioles bird.

I will pretty much always rotate my avatar between something to do with the Ravens, Terps, and O's. That is unless I lose another bet :(

It's Me! Sautéing some fingerling potatoes. Cooking is my other passion, it goes great with beer and dinner parties are always a hit at the MyNIP house.

Mine is a shot of my geintals covered in honey and fire ants.

Oh wait, I forgot I changed it to the Cheshrie Cat thing.

<hermann hesse.="">< Herman Hesse

I love Hermann Hesse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Hesse

We had thread going for a while were we discussed his works. I miss that thread.</hermann>

I love Hesse! I didn't realize that was him.
Peter Camenzind and Siddhartha are a couple of my favorites.
I've started Magister Ludi a couple of times, but it's pretty deep.

<<< H2G2 or 420. You decide :)

420? or 42?

Mine is a logo I made for my skateboard company, and changed for my brewery logo.

Mine is Bill the Cat. He was abducted by the Russians and they replaced his brain with tater tots.

Back