What is the largest number of gallons you had fermenting at one time?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot I had done some brewing in the middle of January and February. With my recent brewing activity I found that I now have an overload of beer and will be kegging and bottling for the next several weekends. I found I had just over 60 gallons but this includes 5 gallons of lager, 5 gallons of barley wine and 5 gallons of imperial stout that won't be bottled for another 2-3 months

How many gallons have you had fermenting at one time in your home?

5 gal black ipa 5 gal dead ringer ipa 5 gal bouborn barrel potter 5 brown ale total of 20 gallons

80b51638.jpg

I should have two more 6.5 gallon carboy's to add to the fermentation closet this coming weekend.

If I had more fermentation vessels I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with 60 gallons. The most I've had is 15 which is capacity.

I have a conical that I can add onto. Up to 50 gallons in one fermentor. I have not figured out how to do it yet but I am working on trying to figure out how to brew that much.

Back