What is it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loup

Reaction score
I got some brewing equipment from a friend, it belonged to her husband, but he passed away and it was all just sitting in her basement. She brought over some stuff that she thought was brewing equipment, but I did see a couple of other things that I know are not brewing equipment. Among the things she brought, there were several of these orange, plastic things with "Big Gripper" stamped in the plastic. She also brought over a bottle tree, and these Big Grippers are the same color as the bottle tree, but I can't really see how they would be used with the bottle tree.

Does anyone know what these are? Are they actually useful for brewing\bottling?

What does it say on the bigger cap looking part? Only thing I can guess is maybe a hose sizer? ie, slip the hose through the rings to find the size. Don't know how that'd really be helpful as it's written on the hose.
Post the writing on the pieces and someone should know what it is.

Nevermind then :)

What does it say on the bigger cap looking part? Only thing I can guess is maybe a hose sizer? ie, slip the hose through the rings to find the size. Don't know how that'd really be helpful as it's written on the hose.
Post the writing on the pieces and someone should know what it is.

Nevermind then :)

HA HA HA!! I posted a ******* reply yesterday myself. Thanks for putting yourself there with me ol' pal! :mug:

By the way, I was just looking at your avitar. DUDE! You might want to put the paintball helmet back on.

Actually, I've used these before and they work "OK". It's used to speed up bottling day. You slip the smaller diameter holes over 2 (or 3) bottling wands. Then you setup the bottles, push down to fill, lift the whole thing up to change out the bottles.

Pfft... tarp holders.. you guys almost had me there.

:ban:

Back