Quantcast

What is a SWMBO?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

DevilNuts

Reaction score
SWMBO. I've seen this acronym all over the forum, and I must confess I can't piece it together.

Is this some sort of HBT inside joke that I'm not in the loop for? Somebody please explain.

xandersaml

Reaction score
SWMBO. I've seen this acronym all over the forum, and I must confess I can't piece it together.

Is this some sort of HBT inside joke that I'm not in the loop for? Somebody please explain.
When I saw the Title, I thought we were about to go on a tear making up SWMBO acronyms :)

kev211

Reaction score
When I saw the Title, I thought we were about to go on a tear making up SWMBO acronyms :)
Thought I would give urban dictionary a run to see what I could find. This one made me laugh...

"Pronounced 'swimbo': 'she who must be obeyed'. Your wife, dumbnuts! She's the kind that makes you go to SOFEs 'significant-other forced events'!"

Mismost

Reaction score
It is the redheaded female that I have been married to for going on 32 years....she still has not quite gotten used to me. She is often disagreeable, but never boring. I find it odd how they can be your best friend one minute and your worst enemy the next!

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
She Who Must Be Obeyed - A domestic partner who must approve financial and social contracts, especially those related to beer brewing.
Back in MY day we didn't go around giving away the meanings to acronyms for free! No, sir, we teased and bullied and thought up very inappropriate terms in place of the real deal.

In MY day we made noobs find that stuff out on their OWN!

Nowadays everyone expects to be handed everything on a silver platter. Nobody has the GUMPTION to work things out for themselves!

Things were better in MY DAY! Sure we had to guess on a few things, and sometimes we got something wrong, but we LEARNED from it!

Now you kids get off my lawn and take your saggy pants and your twerking with you!

Dirt_McGirt

"We got food stamps. Glad to get the food stamps."
Reaction score
Uh...I assumed that's why were were all here?

She Waxes My Butt Often

Spouse Will Manage Beer Orders

Super-Womanly Marital Boss Organism

Some Wolverines Mated, Both Orifices

m00ps

Reaction score
HA!

In my patronizing "UTFSE" response, I found out a fun fact:
Theres a 33ft long statue in Washington DC named after it

Here was my smart ass reply:
step 1 - Highlight SWMBO
step 2 - right click
step 3 - search google for...

tada!

Picture1.png

slym2none

"Lazy extract brewer."
Reaction score
Back in MY day we didn't go around giving away the meanings to acronyms for free! No, sir, we teased and bullied and thought up very inappropriate terms in place of the real deal.

Nowadays everyone expects to be handed everything on a silver platter. Nobody has the GUMPTION to work things out for themselves!

Things were better in MY DAY! Sure we had to guess on a few things, and sometimes we got something wrong, but we LEARNED from it!

Now you kids get off my lawn and take your saggy pants and your twerking with you!
Yeah, I can't find what PKU means...

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

hey! these hops are not gonna twerk themselves! I'll stop twerking when y'all invent me a hop twerking machine!

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score

Now you're being an EAC :D

Look it up NOOB!!

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
She Who Must Be Obeyed - A domestic partner who must approve financial and social contracts, especially those related to beer brewing.
Someone needs to yank this guy's man card for giving it away so quick

Dirt_McGirt

"We got food stamps. Glad to get the food stamps."
Reaction score
She Wants Mandela's Bulging Organ

Stanley Whiffs Mark's Body Odor