What if?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezemm

Reaction score
Homebrewing became illegal starting 24 hours after you read this thread? I'm talking all homebrew shops shutting down, seizure of all "liquid" assets. ALL OF IT, GONE! BEERMEGEDDON!

No more airlock sniffing, no more foggy house windows from boiling for 60 minutes, no more sticky fingers from wort and NO BEER...

I'm pretty sure life as we know it would end. We'd all be walking the streets like zombies looking for our next good beer. Walking past aisle after aisle of "light" beers and buildings on fire, just searching, endlessly...

Then I woke up and held her close to me in her 5 gallons of glory. She farted and I smiled.:cross:

I think I'd continue to do it even if it became illegal. I grow my own hops, and its not hard to get grain...so finding ingredients wouldn't be an issue.

well i would dabble in distilling because if youre going to break the law why not go all out.

The Libs want to take everything else from us why not our Beer!
It may not be a dream
I agree with Weizenwerks

The "libs" want to do this?? :D

I would beg to differ! If pressed, I would say that the "cons" want to do it so that big multi-nationals can get their pound of flesh, supported by the religious right who want to make it a first step toward total prohibition! :D

This is NOT a political forum!

EDIT - BY the way, in what might be a first for this board, I reported my OWN post!

That is why I reload (including casting) all of my own bullets. Trust me, all my friends will be living with me when the s**t hits the fan. They will be well protected but, more importantly-they will have beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back