What Have I Done?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
My brother in law, who hasn't drank much for many years, is back at it, and I think my involvement in beer making has created a monster.

Z, my wife has been bugging me for years to build a tiki hut type bar, and now her brother has gone nuts. The inaugural party is set for July 4th, and pressure is going to directed back at me for getting into action, and also building one.

I already have a poolhouse with water, stereo and outdoor speakers, ceiling fan, water, toilet and now a pedestal sink.

Posted to give others some ideas.
Satellite flat screen, commercial kegerator, ceiling fan, stereo with outdoor speakers. $600 of bar stools are coming.

Tiki_Bar.jpg

Tiki_Bar1.jpg

Tiki_Bar2.jpg

Tiki_Bar3.jpg

Tiki_Bar4.jpg

Tiki_Bar5.jpg

Tiki_Bar6.jpg

Any issues with blowing rain during a thunderstorm and the tv?

Very nice, wife is begging me to get a pool. Maybe I should give in as long as I get a similar bar.

Oh no, this isn't mine-this is the results of my brewing beer and having a kegerator, and the wife's bugging me to build one-and her brother's beating us to it.

I'm just the guy who is going to have to resist the pressure from those two to build one.:(

I have a nice concrete patio just between my pool and the garage,where the fridge, freezer and tables for food are. Next to the patio is a 30x30 deck, and I have several sets of 6 person patio tables, umbrellas, and chairs. I am not exactly needing a bar palapa, too.;)

That's a tuff one. You can't not invite him over just because you have a hobby brewing beer but you can't spend your life living his. Sorry, no advice but I understand your problem, not sure what I would do either.

Heh, I'm just gonna tell her "NO". :)

I have a 12x16 hip roof shed that will become a brew shed before I build a needless vanity project for her. :D

Needs some of those talking Tikis, like Disneyland has. Good way to clear out a party that's running late.

Heh, I'm just gonna tell her "NO". :)

I have a 12x16 hip roof shed that will become a brew shed before I build a needless vanity project for her. :D

You better let me get that shed out of your way so you can build that tiki bar...Just tryin to help Bro !

Pat

Back