What happened to Founders?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm you sure it wasn't just a misheard soundbyte? They just finished up Founders Fest (when evidently they do close down during the day).

Nothing on Google turned up anything.

Dude, Founders had a fire. Lost the entire lot of KBS '12 and bankrupted the entire brewery. I thought this was common knowledge by now.

/s

Dude, Founders had a fire. Lost the entire lot of KBS '12 and bankrupted the entire brewery. I thought this was common knowledge by now.

/s

Dude, all of the KBS is stored in barrels in a gypsum mine under Grand Rapids. It is very safe.:ban:

Wow good to hear there still goin, I was scared when I saw this...Long live Founders! I haven't had enough of there beers yet, lol

dfc said:
You guys are lucky. I can't get founders out here.

I can only seem to find their regular beers which are good don't get me wrong but they have some stuff that would be buy on site like breakfast stout. I had a variety case a few months back tho. All the beers in it where well received.

GRB closed?? Too bad. We went there after my little surgery for a sampler flight. Had an ice pack between my legs all through dinner. Can't say they were the best brewery in the city, but it's always sad to see a brewery close down. I don't' think they really got that "feel" that's so important to a business.

OK, so I guess I'm a dope....Now that I think again about it, the report on Fox17 was Grand Rapids Brewery. Don't anyone buy me another beer.......I'm already in a stupor.:drunk:

Back