What do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedragoon85

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what you all thought about Austin Home Brew Supply. The thing is I'm thinking about ordering from their website. However, I love the website I'm ordering from right now, plus I think it's great that the site i'm currently ordering from uses DME in their kits instead of LME , but they are a little more expensive in comparison to Austion Home Brew Supply. So, I was wondering what you all thought about their kits and products in general. Another thing is that the website I buy from now doesn't give you the shipping rate, so you are kinda surprised by it once the order arrives, and I've heard Austin Homebrew... has a flat rate of 6.99 on shipping, is this true? Any feedback would be great, thank you.

Austin Homebrew Supply is highly recommended. They actually have a vendor membership on this forum and are quick to answer any questions or resolve any issues you might have.

Read your post again, it doesn't make sense to me. Austin Homebrew Supply uses LME in their kits, AFAIK.

Actually what I meant is that the homebrew supply website I have been shopping from uses DME in their kits. I wasn't talking about Austin Homebrew in that sentence, but I do understand that it's a little confusing. I will edit it right now. Thank you.

BTW. Thanks for the info, I think I'm pretty convinced from reading the forum and seen all the good feedback. I will order next from their site and see how it goes. Again, thanks to everyone on this forum! You have all been more then helpful:mug:

Back