What do you think, 10 days enough

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiepc

Reaction score
My American Ale has been bottled for 10 days, should I try a couple? I use 750ml pet bottles so I know when they are carbonated, the bottle is so tight you can barely squeeze it, has worked many times in the past. Too soon?
Can't hurt, right:mug: :rockin:

Put one (or however many) in the fridge for at least 2 days. That will let the CO² dissolve fully into suspension.

Try one to see if it needs bottle conditioning. No sense in letting the poor things get old if they need to be young and free.

Go for it! I know you are going to regardless, so go for it!

Your most likely correct but I had to put it out there. I have been out of home brew for a couple months so I am really, really, ready for a couple. Yes :mug:

We just opened a bottle of the Infamous Flat Tire Crone, 2 weeks in the bottle, cause, you know, you gotta make sure nothing's going wrong!

(It was not too shabby, considering.)

Well, as it turns out, it was excellent for a young beer, now after a few more days, it was even better.

Back