What do you do with your weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kass_Brauhaus

Reaction score
Well it's obvious what I did with my weekend (and I don't want to hear about how kegging is easier; my kegs are full). What did you do?

beer_0014.JPG

Saturday. Daughter's Birthday Party.

Sunday. Sold remainder of kegs. None left.

Explanations in other threads.

So no one could accuse me of schluffing off this weekend. 42 Jamaican Banana/Plantain Breads, 36 soft pumpkin cookies, a mexican chocolate tort baked, bottled a batch of Mojave Red Ale, made a bourbon chicken version of general tso's chicken for lunches the next couple days and dressed up in victorian attire and shilled for out Vintage Base Ball Team, while one of our members did our town's polar bear plunge Saturday Morning. I needed to come back to work so I could relax.

Cut and bought a Christmas tree after searching for 3 hours. Got it put up and decorated with the wifey. Watched the Pens game on Saturday while drinking some oatmeal stout and Pliny clone. Ate some super fresh deer chops shot this past Wednesday.

New railings, balusters and newel posts going to bar room . Next weekend new flooring wooohoo! Haven't brewed in 2 months but this is what I get saying I can do that when it gets cold out.

Friday parents came down for daughters and my birthday and drank like a fish once kiddies went to bed with my Irish parents.
Saturday got up and made breakfast for family, went surfing for a few hours in the cold (love wetsuits, hoodie, gloves, and booties) and had some friends over for a birthday party... drank about that much in picture in beer and jack....
Sunday didn't get up as early as I wanted for some odd reason (see Saturday). Realized after the drunken haze went away form night before that I was given three batches of beer to make.... so I brewed an IPA, a Fat Boy, and a Bald. Also bottled an Irish Red. (Note my SWMBO is my assistant in all this so its a little easier than doing it solo).

Fun weekend.. but no good pictures of any save for a few of my dog taken by my oldest daughter... don't know how she got the camera!

Friday: Mexican Food and Cranberry Apple Cider

Saturday: Bought a Wardrobe, made turkey burgers (you MUST try this), threw a house-warming party, drank far too much homebrew and scotch.

Sunday: Wish I were dead, assembled wardrobe, broke wardrobe, made Guiness clone

No pics, sorry gents.

Back