What do they make in your town?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are still a manufacturing town...
J.B. Weld
Jeld-Wen doors
Clayton Manufactured Homes
Flowserve valves
We also have Ocean Spray, Morningstar Foods & Bob Evans but I think they all just bottle or package products & don't actually make anything.
Many years ago Mossman Guitars were made here & for years before that we had a Coca-cola bottling plant & a Lee jeans factory. Sadly those are gone now.

We are still a manufacturing town...
J.B. Weld
Jeld-Wen doors
Clayton Manufactured Homes
Flowserve valves
We also have Ocean Spray, Morningstar Foods & Bob Evans but I think they all just bottle or package products & don't actually make anything.
Many years ago Mossman Guitars were made here & for years before that we had a Coca-cola bottling plant & a Lee jeans factory. Sadly those are gone now.

Mossman guitars were pretty nice.

Environmental messes! I work in the busiest area of the country for oil drilling, we have huge potash mines here and the nation's only nuclear waste repository(fancy word for dump).

Loudoun County is home to HQs for AOL, Verizon Federal, Amazon Web Services and Orbital ATK

also have 42 wineries, 20 breweries, 3 cideries, 2 distilleries and 1 meadery

and you can't swing a dead cat in this area without hitting a data center. we are the center of the universe for ugly, nondescript, gray buildings with zero windows and 87 AC units on the roof

forgot to mention, the Washington Redskins have their HQ here also

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! HAIL VICTORY!

Back