What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There comes a time in a man’s life where he can’t get everything he needs from bottles anymore and he needs kegs...

624B959E-A80A-4A48-BB23-E3367BD0A96D.jpeg

Sorry, that was a creepy way to phrase that. And yes, the puppy was afraid of the kegs.

Dan

Got my 5.5 gallon mash King pot that will be my hot liquor tank I have a 16 gallon kettle). I've done without a HLT for the last few years but couldn't pass up a cyber Monday deal.

Also got a bunch of 1/2" barbed fittings, and waiting for my new Brew pump to arrive tomorrow.

2 heating wrap thingies for my carboys. My chest freezer compressor shxt the bed so I'm going to be kveiking my arse off for the forseeable!!

No German imports? Of course they would not be spiced!
Actually Trader Joe's has a nice winter Dunkel , which I have. And Sam Adams Winter. I just wanted something German, dark wheat and strong but can't usually find that in the closest local grocery stores. Something like a St Bernardus would have hit the spot!

Latest posts

Back