What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit the bullet and ordered some professionally done imprinting on some pint glasses. The per glass cost wasn’t too bad, it was the minimum order and shipping that cost some $$$. I’ll have enough glasses to give away for a very long time. (3 cases worth)
View attachment 703267
Look very nice. Mind letting us know whom did the glasses?

kegs.jpg

qds.jpg

got my new kegs for later use....from a fellow HBT'r. and there's o-ring there too i just noticed! :mug:

Two Tank 7 tulips arrived today to join up with the survivor of my first buy a couple of years ago...

View attachment 704363

Cheers!
Very nice

Boulevard was my introduction to craft beer. When I was in college circa 1994, the bar/restaurant that I worked at added Boulevard Wheat to it‘s lineup. Wheat Beer? WTF?

My life changed forever that night.

Good times.

Received a large box from Adventures in Homebrewing's warehouse sale. Looks like I have on-deck: Blackberry Wine, Perry, and Apricot Saison; and some bottles for the Christmas gifts.

Life could be worse, my friends.

Got a couple packages today...

First was my 20 Gallon Spike Solo System. Due to my own stupidity, my previous system (65L Robobrew) bit the dust so I got this to replace it. The Robobrew certainly wasn't a bad system but this will be a big upgrade for me.
PXL_20201102_215035456.MP.jpg

I also got a nice package from a New England connection.
PXL_20201102_222135223.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Got a couple packages today...

First was my 20 Gallon Spike Solo System. Due to my own stupidity, my previous system (65L Robobrew) bit the dust so I got this to replace it. The Robobrew certainly wasn't a bad system but this will be a big upgrade for me.
View attachment 705178
I also got a nice package from a New England connection.
View attachment 705179
Classic Mayberry moment in the background.

4 corny kegs and 2 kegmenters, 1 step closer to closed transfers and no more bottling days only a couple more things to buy.

Attachments

• 20201103_162527.jpg
    20201103_162527.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20201103_162440.jpg
    20201103_162440.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 18
Took advantage of the adventures in homebrewing sale and bought a new fermenter (didn't entirely need a new one, but couldn't pass up $10 for a fermenter I already have a couple of and like a lot). Today should be getting more power punch beer line cleaner.

Back