What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Liters? I assume you are doing quite small batches.
5 gal in a Mash and Boil. I'm adding about 2 gals via sparge to reach boil volume. It heats to 160 deg temp in a couple of minutes and beeps when it gets there. Thats about 3 or 4 dumps of 2 liters. Works fine. Beats what I've been doing which is room-temp sparge.
The alternative was a hot plate, a pot and check it with a thermometer.

Last edited:
Don't buy that much commercial beer, but still want to help the local guys. So ordered some trinkets (sign, patch, pin), and a couple of beers that looked interesting from 2 local places. All shipped or delivered by the actual breweries.

More base malt and wheat and flaked corn.
A049B116-9938-4E8F-ADB8-91EA9DE052BF.jpeg

freshwatersystems.com is my go-to for most plastic fittings.
They have a tool that makes it easy to home in on the make/model info here: Quick-Connect Fittings
Once I have that info in hand I look for the best deal - and often it's with them. Shipping of late has been lengthy, but I suppose that's mostly the times we're all in...

Cheers!

This hot mess finally showed up today 5 days later than the original estimated delivery date.
2C7EE49E-1D04-4480-A108-8C00E10EBF4E.jpeg

I knew it was a gamble when I placed the order, but my first try at a liquid yeast was in here and it’s anything but cold now. I’m still going to use it and hope for the best. I have some dry yeast on hand if I need it. Thanks to the UPS rugby team for choosing my package to practice with.
38E2313A-826A-408C-BC12-FAC23374D4EA.jpeg

Since I’m now required to wear facial covering at work, I ordered a pack of 12 bandanas. Twice. Neither order has shown up yet. I was refunded my first order, last seen in Delaware. The second order says it shipped, but no other tracking info. Both shipped USPS, but from different vendors.

Useful, but not too sexy. A bag o’ O-rings to restock my parts dep’t.
View attachment 684611
I actually like the organization. All my kegging stuff is thrown in a box or dresser drawer. I have an extra tackle box laying around. I’m going to organize the stuff today!

100_0634.JPG

turbo yeast for my cider....kinda gives it a niacin flavor, but alright.....i reuse it a few times and just dump more juice on the cake, works pretty good as long as i get the juice on the cake soon enough....

Back