What are your go-to Memorial Day cookout brews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildernessBrewing

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of us are gonna be hanging out by water of some sort and getting the grill fired up this weekend, so what are your go-to choice beverages for a Memorial Day in the sun cooking up some good food with friends and family?
:mug:

Patersbier. Simple enough for the BMC folks to enjoy, complex and unique enough for the beer geeks to appreciate. Light and refreshing for outside in the warm sunshine and, at 5ish% ABV, sure, have another.

Whatever I happen to have on hand at the time.... I never plan ahead on a brew and rarely go out and buy beer for a holiday. If I do it is just what looks good in the store's cooler case when I am there.

Patersbier. Simple enough for the BMC folks to enjoy, complex and unique enough for the beer geeks to appreciate. Light and refreshing for outside in the warm sunshine and, at 5ish% ABV, sure, have another.

I am hoping my BMC family will take to a HB wit. But why do we care if they drink our beer, anyway?

Sun on Memorial Day? More like rain!

Whatever is on tap. Usually a bitter or maybe a cream ale.

Back