What are you wearing right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadhead

Reaction score
Just wondering? I’m wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt I gots from some brah at a concert. Mmkay?

sweatpants and t-shirt both handmedowns from my little brother lol, flat bill hat i got at a beer festival and birkenstocks.

I'm sitting on a beanbag chair naked, eating cheetos.

No, not really, but I couldn't help myself.

I guess I owe an answer after the bad joke, not that it's anything exciting. In my time zone it's dark out and most people are asleep, and as I will be too in a little bit I got my PJs on. It's my house, I can say PJs and not feel like I'm talking like an 8-year-old if I want to.

Torn sweat pants with air conditioning built in and easy fart release. A fruit of the loom white t-shirt, well yellowish white with some bbq sauce stains left over from lunch and a Cheetos colored hand-print down the right side. A G-string on backwards making it look like I have a gigantic moose-knuckle. Nearly worn out bunny slippers that don't match. A leather riding crop and a black beenie with pink lettering that says, "it's not easiy being perfect"

K, not really. Its nakie-time, which is essentially any time I'm home relaxing. But I figured you'd probably prefer the preceding answer.

Jean shorts. Long sleeve shirt. OSU Beavers hoodie. Just got home from work. Chillin before bed.

Duluth Trading firehose cargo shorts and an Ibex wool shirt with shearling lamb slippers.
Just finished putting a 10 pound brisket flat on the WSM.

pajamas...i never get dressed, unless i have to drive!

edit: but when i do get dressed, i wear docker's and t-shirts...

Threads like this never get old...

Jeans, crocs, Motorhead "Hammered" T and a "Rusty's BBQ" ballcap.

Jeans, Black T and a long sleeved button down with the sleeves rolled up part way. Small variations in color of the same for the past 50 years - My kids say I'm "stuck in a rut" i say "I'm comfortable where I'm at"

Trackies, thermal socks with holes in and an anti covid tshirt.

It's been a raw day here and I am currently encased in polyester fleece: socks, pants, shirt and sweater.
Toasty...

Cheers! (I need another beer!)

A Nike Dry Fit polo, a zip-up hoodie, a ball cap (all provided by work) , some stretchy jeans I found at Costco and Sketchers.

A look of bored detachment
2D5F9F0B-AA0A-4935-9AA1-3D6ECF11462E.jpeg

I'd add,,,; a look of indifference,.... but don't make a habit of posting my likeness on interweb.

well, i want to post a picture of my split pea bread, ham and cheese sandwhich...just to try and let that face know, some people want flat screen tv's, gold jewlery...i'm glad he helps keep my belly full.... :mug:

Gettin poetic brac? You should check out cadence in movie Repo Man.. Youth like you need some culture...after all.

well, i want to post a picture of my split pea bread, ham and cheese sandwhich...just to try and let that face know, some people want flat screen tv's, gold jewlery...i'm glad he helps keep my belly full.... :mug:

Latest posts

Back