What are you going to drink during the Super Bowl?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrfehon

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread to see what everyone plans to drink (home brew or commercial) during the Super Bowl. I just purchased a kegerator from a friend of mine and since I'm in the Philly area I secured a keg of Troegs Nugget Nectar. So what do you plan to drink during the game?

We'll be having friends over. In the kegerator I have a dark rye IPA, a session IPA, an imperial milk stout, barrel-aged Belgian golden strong, and a Schwarzbier.

I'm probably going to get a case of SNPA and maybe Stone IPA as well for backup, as I think some of those kegs are nearly empty.

Fireside Ale will be drink of the evening as far as my Stein is concerned. Going to pare that with some ABT(s), Moinks, Wangs, and Stuffed 'Shrooms.

I'll have a freshly tapped keg of Sticke Alt for game time, along with the beers featured on tap in my signature.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Assorted home brews; rauchbier, black beer, maybe an apfelwein. Maybe some Kraken rum. Hmm. Sounds like I may get drunk while flipping back and forth from the super bowl to whatever marathon show is on.

i'll drink whatever's the closest thing to a craftbeer they have on the cruise ship i'll be on (be in the Carribean); hopefully an IPA and/or IIPA. .wearing my Terrell Davis jersey. .

BRONCOS!!!!!!

Most likely Coca Cola or water, since I'll be watching it from the comfort of a natural gas well...sigh. Stupid work, wadda ya do?

I have a batch of my first beer ready to enjoy, so I'm thrilled to have something new.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Home Brew mobile app

Ended up getting a growler of Uinta Hop Notch for myself, and the wife and I picked out some other odds and ends (Duvel, Stiegl radler, GL Dortmunder Gold, Kona Longboard Lager) that may be consumed as well, depending on how early we start.

I have to float the keg of old ale to make way for the incoming bock so thatswher's first then I have some pale mild in bottles to free up.

If my Simecoe smash isn't fully carbed, I'll be drinking Stone's Enjoy By.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Cleaning out my bottled beers as I am transitioning to kegs. So it will be a mix of oatmeal stout, amber ale, cream ale and a few IPAs from as far back as last spring. Out with the old, in with the new! And a scoop of guacamole on a tortilla chip to go with it!

Go Broncos!

I'll be watching the game at my in laws so I won't have access to my kegerator. I picked up 2 6ers last night... One captain Lawrence liquid gold and one lagunitas lil sumpthin sumpthin.

Back