What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What else would you be drinking if you’re sitting in the backyard listening to the ball game?
2F9D14DD-3527-4E79-B70F-CEFF524E6F56.jpeg

I remember building one of those 9-10 years ago. I was just saying to myself my kids are nearing the age they don’t want to play with it anymore. Sad when a chapter closes but it’s nice when a new open opens.
Cheers bud!
Thanks brother! The directions were awful. Thankful the built app had this model, because that saved me. So much for needing two people for it though lol

A well deserved Fiden’s after this pain in the a$$ is finally finished lol View attachment 768836

I built one of those for my two youngest grandsons anout 2 years ago. Built from scratch, not assembled. It was a fun project and the boys really enjoy it.
1652557693774.jpeg

1652557740179.jpeg

Triple Berry Sour by local Eighty-Eight Brewing. All I can taste is the astringency of the berries and I can only get a skunky/weed smell from the beer.

Sigh, stupid Covid. 🙄 Good thing it's 6.9% 😆 Oh well, hopefully I'll be noticing the smaller nuances of food and drink in the future!

Cheers everyone, Happy Caturday! :mug:

Fruity_P.jpg

Spent the afternoon getting the garden and patio area figured out. My wife’s always wanted a new rock wall so I have that about half built. I should get it finished tomorrow and hopefully we can get some flowers and plants in the ground/pots as well. Never thought I’d like this whole flower garden stuff, but it’s really enjoyable.
549F5CD0-8433-4679-BEAA-68AEF756C0EF.jpeg

72C77EAE-3F10-4E7D-B3BC-CE14ACC0A5B4.jpeg

I think it’s looking pretty cool. The limestone chunks are from a local monument park that was redone a couple years ago. We have an overkill amount of rocks, so I’m trying to brainstorm other projects haha

Back