What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HSA from Gearys

Attachments

• 93474420-2010-47F4-9C49-804A528F0C7A.jpeg
    93474420-2010-47F4-9C49-804A528F0C7A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Here she is. Belgian Dubbel bill but using non-enzymatic cold mash technique. 7 days Grain to Glass. Force carbed 3hrs ago. Great body, surprisingly. To recap, 1.024 to 1.005. 2.5% ABV. 78 calories. 5 carbs according to various calculators. A bit grainy as others said about theirs. Wy3787 esters coming through. I'll chalk this up to a successful 1st low ABV brew.

20211203_125303_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Here she is. Belgian Dubbel bill but using non-enzymatic cold mash technique. 7 days Grain to Glass. Force carbed 3hrs ago. Great body, surprisingly. To recap, 1.024 to 1.005. 2.5% ABV. 78 calories. 5 carbs according to various calculators. A bit grainy as others said about theirs. Wy3787 esters coming through. I'll chalk this up to a success low ABV brew.

View attachment 751048

Congrats!!

I'm in France but I'll look those up when I get home. Here I'm drinking mostly Grimbergen, Leffe, and Heineken. As a well functioning alcoholic, these NA beers are earning a solid place in my rotation. BTW I normally live in New Mexico so I can have anything shipped to my house-beer, wine, spirits. |I used to have a friend in Midland who had stuff shipped to my house in New Mexico and I'd deliver it to him.
Yessir they have! Cool thing is you can have then shipped to the house. So far Athletic and Two Roots are my favorite breweries. Speaking of...8mile completed, tire sledging completed, time for chicken before putting another Low ABV non-enzymatic mash on the burner. This will be a Cherry Belgian. Digging this late fall weather! +15F above averageView attachment 750977

View attachment 750974View attachment 750976

coffee.jpg

Bourbon quad now and Bourbon infused coffee (Costco and the wife's idea) to try in the morning.
Edit: We were a little bummed-out that the unnecessary outer packaging but maybe they'll fix that in the future. There's a regular bag inside the cylinder.

Last edited:
Back