What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found in pond in the backyard after a storm. Smooth as a mountain stream? It was...
20200801_060911.jpg

Last edited:
You must be upper Midwest. Used to see/hear Arch Allies promotions constantly here in southern MN
Altoona, IA. Adventureland for the summer again. Wife's 3rd year working here. She does seasonal gigs and I work remote. We fulltime RV so we're free to roam. Dont get to brew as much but im the most popular guy in the rv parks when i do. This year adventureland added the summer concert series on Friday nights so I get to be the obnoxious drunk guy jumping around and bumping into people :rock:

Glad they didn't f' it up! I'm an old school Weezer fan...have seen them live around 15 times. From a hole in the wall club in Orlando that used to be Firestone, to much larger venues. Gotta say that Pinkerton may still be my favorite...and the last two times they played in Saint Augustine their sets were like an hour and a half (disappointing)...but I expected more. My wife was five months pregnant when we saw them at Hard Rock Live Orlando when they recorded "Beverly Hills" for MTV...so 15 years ago. I digress.

I'm enjoying a Sweetwater 420 clone I made in honor of Meatball. I held our 14 year old lab/shepherd mix as she went to sleep last year...man, I don't cry much...but that did it.
I missed some of the set but got back in time for el scorcho. They did a few from the blue album but not in the garage. Also wish they would of done everybody get dangerous from red album. That was me in high school. And me as a dad trying to deal with teenagers being teenagers just having fun with ninja swords! Good time and great tribute band. Check em out if you ever get the chance although the real deal is even better!

Beer looks great. And it's nice to see you that have a nice long rope for your pet tortoise. :D
That’s a rock, holding a hose in place. There’s one of those tractor sprinklers on the other end of that hose, the kind that uses the flowing water to drive a really slow speed hydraulic motor to drive it along the hose. The rock holds the hose in place when the tractor gets carried back to the other end of the hose to start another trip across the yard. But, you probably knew that. :cool:

Does a sample of my homebrew as I was kegging it count?
Mostly citra IPA. Fermentation was a little warmer than I would have liked,
the sample I had the other day as I was dry hopping was great, todays maybe not quite as much.
Only long after I finished that process I realized I didn't shut off the fan I had on the swamp cooler I had running. Hoping it wasn't oxidized from the minute or so it was open to grab a quick sample and toss in the hop bag. We'll see once it carbonates up.
In any case I'm planning on rebrewing once the temps cool down and I can ferment at the lower 60's I like to.
Thinking about cracking something else open from the fridge - gotta look and see what I have.

Latest posts

Back