What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy mother of god. That last one looks like it’ll work some hefty poopys.
Yeah, she is a THICK one. Makes me wonder what they added to make it that murky. Pour two

20180601_183412.jpeg

Old boy wants some. Little does he know it’ll kill him.
Well his fearless companion (female yellow) somehow ate about an ounce of hops before I heard they could be deadly. She puked them up about an 5 minutes later but she has an insane garbage gut. I say the world is her lollypop, if she can lick or eat it she will.

Well his fearless companion (female yellow) somehow ate about an ounce of hops before I heard they could be deadly. She puked them up about an 5 minutes later but she has an insane garbage gut. I say the world is her lollypop, if she can lick or eat it she will.

It’s about par with my appetite.

IMG_1527896790.187046.jpg

My neighbor came by unexpectedly. Oban 14 scotch and a few, maybe 3 or 5, Lawson’s. And many more in the fridge. Goodnight.
IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

Boston Ale Clone... I beleive this is part of my first BIAB... I got sloppy and mixed a few brews up........

Attachments

• DC1184F0-74F0-4628-A94E-BC0F9253C802.jpeg
    DC1184F0-74F0-4628-A94E-BC0F9253C802.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
View attachment 573161

The house is pretty average 1950s ranch, but the yard is 1.5 acres of trees and pond. That’s definitely the highlight!

Having another and will probably have a few more. Trying to get cable to work....

You’re gonna miss us Hoosiers. [emoji41]
Enjoy it once that suck move is finished. I couldn’t imagine packing all our crud!!

I'm having a Marshalls Volks Pils, while waiting patiently for the kitchen to clear out so I can get a yeast starter going...

Back