What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it more than the BA labatt's!

Having a Gatorade after a garage nap between gigs. Swmbo will kill me if I stay in Indy again tonight... But I sleep so well in this shop.

One more run till it's over.

True. It was much better. I hope it gets even better when it is iced.

I need to find something new in the fridge.

Randy Mosher - Saisoon Buffoon - brewed with WLP565

CAM00208.jpg

Remmy needs a gun for the other hand.

He can have it. I bought this last year because I wanted a gun so bad. Only put 100 rounds through it. I figure i'd rather put the money towards something I'll use. My next gun will be a sig 1911.

Did you get a new job? Otherwise you are a badass.

Yes but can I still be a badass. The owner of my bottle shop asked me to work for him part time. Just covering a few shifts here and there.

Looks like I am selling my M&P 9mm. Forget waiting for Father's Day. I'm buying this now.
View attachment 281494

I'm going to let you be the guinea pig because I want one too. Let me know how you like it.
I've been thinking about selling my Super Black Eagle 2 to upgrade parts of my home brewery. There's not much time for duck hunting anymore. I just can't bring myself to do it since it is my dream shotgun and it took me forever to get it.

Home now drinking a HB DIPA. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433043865.523728.jpg

Yes but can I still be a badass. The owner of my bottle shop asked me to work for him part time. Just covering a few shifts here and there.

I'm going to let you be the guinea pig because I want one too. Let me know how you like it.
I've been thinking about selling my Super Black Eagle 2 to upgrade parts of my home brewery. There's not much time for duck hunting anymore. I just can't bring myself to do it since it is my dream shotgun and it took me forever to get it.

Home now drinking a HB DIPA. View attachment 281500

I love duck hunting! It's pretty crappy where I grew up, but we still went religiously during high school. I was obsessed. Now I'm obsessed with brewing lol.

I love duck hunting! It's pretty crappy where I grew up, but we still went religiously during high school. I was obsessed. Now I'm obsessed with brewing lol.

It wasn't unusual for my friends and I to hunt 40 days of the 60 day season. Now we are all married with kids. My youngest son son was born the week before the season opened last year. I didn't hunt at all. The two years before that I maybe hunted 7 times. Funny how things change. More HB DIPAView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433046784.355028.jpg

On the ice water as these guys do their thing on my neighbor's shed. Luckily, I slept with the windows open tonight and heard a loud sound...sounded like cats but it was the fire getting more intense. Called FD and they arrived in 5 mins. Not bad. Neighbor didn't wake up until 2-3 minutes ago. Guess he must sleep like a ****ing bear.
View attachment 281515
View attachment 281516

Wow that's nuts. At least you were able to call for them.

On the water. Gotta find my old coffee pot since still out of keurig cups.

Iced coffee. My home brew tap event raised just under $400 yesterday for a keg of beer. All money goes to a charity that I've chosen. I'm so happy right now.

Iced coffee. My home brew tap event raised just under $400 yesterday for a keg of beer. All money goes to a charity that I've chosen. I'm so happy right now.

W00t, and congratulations!

Coffee, and sitting down to bacon, eggs and homemade biscuits with strawberry jam (homemade).

Back