What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anybody is wondering... Green flash green bullet is wayyyyyy better on tap than it is in bottle. Enjoying one at the source, then taking my growler home for more :D

Today feels like a Wednesday. I have been 'awake' for over 2 hours already, just finished up the morning hot roasted bean water, and discovered that today is in acutality a Thursday. I can accept that. Lets hope that it acts like a Thursday and not the fourth Monday in a row this week.

I wasnt going to drink beer last night. So instead I had my last Founders Dark Penance, followed by a Bengali. I think I like the Penance better than my Bengali, but both are still delicious.

Today feels like a Wednesday. I have been 'awake' for over 2 hours already, just finished up the morning hot roasted bean water, and discovered that today is in acutality a Thursday. I can accept that. Lets hope that it acts like a Thursday and not the fourth Monday in a row this week.

I wasnt going to drink beer last night. So instead I had my last Founders Dark Penance, followed by a Bengali. I think I like the Penance better than my Bengali, but both are still delicious.

An oatmeal stout in celebration of being name the "2014 Joliet Home Brewer of the Year". That's my local home brew club and I'm stoked to be the first one, great night!!!

Congrats - quite an honor!

More coffee. I'm going to go through a lot of that today. Sat down to start work and my laptop won't let me log in :mad: Maybe I should just take it as a sign and give up on work today! :D

Cherry coke on my first appointment of the day. Didn't have time to make or get coffee since I had to snow blow before I left the house and drove 10mph to work.

Cherry coke on my first appointment of the day. Didn't have time to make or get coffee since I had to snow blow before I left the house and drove 10mph to work.

Man 30yrs ago that sentence would have been taken in a whole other contexts.👃
After seeing pic of all that snow yall had to deal with a few weeks ago I'll never complain about dealing with mosquitoes in December

Seeing the ketchup reminds me (and I know someone else asked recently but I didn't see an answer): Has anyone heard or seen Wes lately? He has been AWOL for quite some time now.

I have. He has just been busy and havent been on in a while. He is just taking a break from the site. I'll try to get his ass back on

This time stamp thing is getting weird. Gone back to the future while watching from the past...:drunk: My coffee's cold, my circuits dead, there's something wrong! Can ya here me Major Tom?...

This time stamp thing is getting weird. Gone back to the future while watching from the past...:drunk: My coffee's cold, my circuits dead, there's something wrong! Can ya here me Major Tom?...

I think the thread is smacked. It apparently ate (drank?) two of my posts last night (Backwoods and Parish RIS on draft).

Coff.

More Coff.

Just got home from a quick beer run. More Brown Shugga', Sea Hag and some Two Roads.

I can send you some. They have the also have spicy ranch which is quite good
Hmmm does that travel well? I suppose it doesn't need constant refrigeration.
And I was definitely not calling people here ********. I've actually asked people at work for years and each of them say "sure" but yet I never see anything. I even sent money to someone to hold until someone bought them. Weirdos. They're not really ******** though. I like most of my co-workers enough.

So if you want, I can PP you moo-lah and you can ship whenever. Or you can tell me if you want something beer wise. I have to be careful with shipments so I wouldn't want to make it too terribly large.
Quaffi...trying to motivate kids. Unsuccessfully.
If you can't motivate your children while down there by Disneyland and Universal studios then you're hosed man. May as well start drinking right now. I see no reason not to.

Hmmm does that travel well? I suppose it doesn't need constant refrigeration.
And I was definitely not calling people here ********. I've actually asked people at work for years and each of them say "sure" but yet I never see anything. I even sent money to someone to hold until someone bought them. Weirdos. They're not really ******** though. I like most of my co-workers enough.

Santa might be sending some your way soon.

Back