What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tastes like a bitter chocolate orange. nukey likey!

CameraZOOM-20141206225029577.jpg

59-0 Got one more score in us!! GO BUCKS!!! Man am I drunk. The buckeyes play like champions and I drink like a champion.

Very nice. I skipped a bunch of pages, how was the fishing last week?
View attachment 240372
My nightcap - got a day of drinking Coors light and watching the Donkeys play the Bills tomorrow.

It sucked. We started early (9:30) and the temp never got above 25. My wife is a trooper and stood freezing in the middle of the river while I fished every run possible. Decided to bag it at about 11:30. Went home and worked on the bathroom remodel.

Squeezing in one tonight, after packing for Flori-duh! Mostly Orlando, but hitting Tampa next Friday (Cigar City!) and Busch Gardens Saturday.

Tonight...Hop, Drop and Roll from NoDa. Really good stuff. The aroma and flavor hops are juicy with citrus and resin. The finish is as much bitter as I want without being abrasive.

DSC06511.jpg

It's a sick picture. Got it at a silent auction about 10 years ago.

Hey, just curious, but what's the over/under on beers @Remmy consumes per day once the kegerator is set up?

Someone needs to go into his house and blow that up. Consider it a mission of mercy.

BOOM!!! ASS WHOOPED!! 59-0 shut out preserved. I would have liked to see 100-0 but I'll take 59-0

BOOM!!! ASS WHOOPED!! 59-0 shut out preserved. I would have liked to see 100-0 but I'll take 59-0

59-0 against one of the top defensesin the country. Top 4? Of course my beloved Buckeyes are better than any team in the overrated acc or little 12 but whatever great season. GO BUCKS!!!!

Very nice. I skipped a bunch of pages, how was the fishing last week?
View attachment 240372
My nightcap - got a day of drinking Coors light and watching the Donkeys play the Bills tomorrow.

Go Bills! :eek: :p

It sucked. We started early (9:30) and the temp never got above 25. My wife is a trooper and stood freezing in the middle of the river while I fished every run possible. Decided to bag it at about 11:30. Went home and worked on the bathroom remodel.

That sucks all around. Buddy invited me to go out today but SWMBO is working all weekend. He got one and lost one. I miss going casting. Especially for giant steelhead.

More zombie dust after kegging a batch of mixed fruit blonde.

Wisconsin can beat anybody in the little 12.
Ohio St 59 Wisconsin 0
Nuff said.
Taking my drunk ass to bed I'm brewing in the morning.
One last time. GO BUCKS!!!

Wisconsin can beat anybody in the little 12.
Ohio St 59 Wisconsin 0
Nuff said.
Taking my drunk ass to bed I'm brewing in the morning.
One last time. GO BUCKS!!!

****... Even my boilers scored on osu

Good beer in a box outside the door but I am having a water. Might have one more.

Having my first sips of Duchesse De Bourgogne. Is this a typical sour? It's super enjoyable. I was a little scared beforehand tbh.

Back