What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400350557.671038.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400353971.555164.jpg
A Hells from a local brewery after the lawn got mowed. Now on to landscaping rock.... Cheers!

Sent from my van, down by the river.

As I'm on a cigar kick, I keep double posting here and on the stogie thread. Hope I'm not annoying the few who frequent both. THA for the drink.

WIN_20140517_152800.jpg

Long brew day was a success and is now over. Now i just have to wait 12-18 months before i can drink it :(

What a great way to start the evening. Excellent IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400361417.923890.jpg

Griffin Claw El Rojo. Deciding what me and the boy (8 years old) are going to do for "guys night" while all the girls are out.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400363345.328197.jpg

Griffin Claw El Rojo. Deciding what me and the boy (8 years old) are going to do for "guys night" while all the girls are out.

Sounds like a night of Wii is called for. My 6 year old son and I have intense bowling matches when the girls are gone.

HB irish red. Spring had finally shown up in Denver.

1400364384854.jpg

Sounds like a night of Wii is called for. My 6 year old son and I have intense bowling matches when the girls are gone.

HB irish red. Spring had finally shown up in Denver.

We usually do battle with the Empire on Playstation or shoot down Nazi warplanes on the Wii. Right now he's hoping his friends will play outside for a while so I'm in the patio.

Back