What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jvcjbl

Reaction score
Just polished off a Moylans Imperial Stout and now drinking a sniffer of homebrew pale ale. Who knows what's next.

kman6234

Reaction score
sitting outside in 30 degree weather surrounded by snow, manning the grill and enjoying a sierra nevada pale ale.

TANSTAAFB

Reaction score
Raging Bitch down (I love that freakin brew!!!) and a 750 of Long Strange Tripel calling my name :D

The pipeline is pretty dry but there's a Belgian Pale (thank you Saccharomyces) waiting to be bottled to get it kick started again :mug:

freeflyer87

Reaction score
I had a Austin Homebrew Chocolate Blueberry Stout, I'm finishing up a Hopslam and might go back for either another Hopslam or a homebrewed Belgian IPA.

stp

Reaction score
Just had a DFH 60 and a 90.

*first off I just want to say I'm not really a huge hop fan to begin with.

I really liked the 60. Could see myself drinking that more often if I could find it cheaper where I am. And I'm not a huge fan of the 90. I could really smell the alcohol (almost like the nail polish remover the girlfriend uses). Didn't notice until later that it was 9%.

Think I'll be skipping the 120 even if I could find it.

djonas

Reaction score
Running low on supplies as indicated by the final imbibement. BridgePort Brewing's Hop Czar to New Holland's Dragon's Milk transitioning into a New Amsterdam classic margarita. Who said "beer before liquor, never been sicker" anyway?

MaxSpang

Reaction score
Drinking some Troegs Java Head Stout... waiting for my own beer to be ready to drink!

wolverinebrewer

Reaction score
I guess I'll open up my own Rye PA just so I can post.

Terrible from Unibroue Brewery.
Today 04:43 AM
A friend of mine loves this and will buy every bottle he finds. I seen it onsale for $7.99 a 750ml. Trader Joes sold a 2010 vintage ale for $4.99 at Christmas time in the same black 750ml. as Terrible and made by Unibroue. Not a bad ale.

uglysofa

Reaction score
Rogue Dead Guy Ale.

Living in a college town like Auburn a really good beer is hard to come by.