What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Kentucky beer...lost count and forgot to post one. Here's to Christmas in June
20240621_174550.jpg

Today is day 174 of the Beermeister32 Reduction Plan. 47 lbs so far.

Well O’Doul’s and Hop Water is kinda like light IPA, right? A new category, LIPA!

This combo is especially good out of my 24 ounce glass which I save for treats like this. Thirst quenching and light, under 0.5% ABV. Who says no alcohol, not me!

IMG_7856.jpeg

The fateful day has arrived andView attachment 851577 I drink my last Anchor Steam.

I think you need to pour another beer to honor the passing of your Anchor stash. A toast to the departed Anchor.

Any excuse to have another beer. ;)

And brew a steam beer soon.

I think you need to pour another beer to honor the passing of your Anchor stash. A toast to the departed Anchor.

Any excuse to have another beer. ;)

And brew a steam beer soon.
Thanks for the great suggestion, @MaxStout ! I totally agree, and so:
Mexican Cake! (I need to brew this again, too.)
IMG_20240623_173644.jpg

Last edited:
The fateful day has arrived andView attachment 851577 I drink my last Anchor Steam.
Fear not, sir! They got a new Fritz Maytag! They were purchased by yet another dude that couldn't bare to see his favorite brewery die.

At this point they really should register as a 501c3.

Back