What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1C24CA2A-4D9C-4A8C-A5D8-E922BE82B9C7.jpeg

Belgian dark strong.

I always like to do the Maine Beer Co Lunch/Dinner comparison. Lunch just kicked. I'll do the 20oz Dinner.

Pic only has half of their respectable taps. Now what to get for dessertView attachment 851149

OT: dessert. Prison City Hibercation porterView attachment 851155
We get Lunch and a couple others here but haven't seen seen Dinner yet. 😔

This TB is made with Australian hops and bit sweeter then the usual TB. Very quaffable! Delicious

PXL_20240619_004907513.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

We get Lunch and a couple others here but haven't seen seen Dinner yet. 😔

This TB is made with Australian hops and bit sweeter then the usual TB. Very quaffable! Delicious

View attachment 851163
Dinner was my white whale for a while. Only beer I "camped" out for. Technically going on Vaca and crashed in the line for the morning opening. I had a great time. That was the last time they did a ticket system. Now it's fairly easy to get at the brewery and sometimes at bars. I haven't had Breakfast yet.

It was a tough choice as the other bar had Fidens :) We got a heat wave going on. Maybe I'll escape the heat and return

Home from volunteer fire department training. Tonight was a special night because we got to put a brand new truck in service. I’m back to part time duty with restrictions for my shoulder, but was happy to see this new girl back into her bay. She’s a 3000 gallon Engine/Tender combo.
IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg

IMG_2277.jpeg

Back