What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20240616_225217291.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Property work begins before it gets TOO hot, you know like 950f.

They say dinosaurs went extinct because of an asteroid but I'm pretty sure the these guys went out because of their short tiny arms. If you can't chug a beer what's point of living?? 😉

Here, let me help you little buddy!

Delicious bargain bin 8% stout

PXL_20240617_171343627~2.jpg

Last edited:
If you're interested I can share my experience/recipe/technique. I get a ton of chocolate more than anything. 2 months old now.
I remembering drinking a bottle you sent me a couple years ago. Yes, tons of chocolate flavors. I actually have a really good recipe that I created a couple years ago. My wife brewed a 1 gallon batch of it and it was delicious, even though the flip tops failed and it didn't carb. That'll be the next stout I brew.

I remembering drinking a bottle you sent me a couple years ago. Yes, tons of chocolate flavors. I actually have a really good recipe that I created a couple years ago. My wife brewed a 1 gallon batch of it and it was delicious, even though the flip tops failed and it didn't carb. That'll be the next stout I brew.
Where you the one I sent the Oak Aged Scottish Ale? OMG, getting old, can't remember!

Yes, and I absolutely LOVED that Scottish Ale. In fact I would go so far as to say it was the best Scottish Ale I've ever had. 😍
You're making my heart sing! Maybe I can show those Clear Lake area breweries how to brew! 🤣

HB IPA

PXL_20240617_204003948.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back